Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sitting at My Table & YouTube Addiction



Grace has changed so much over the past couple of months and she is loads of personality. At almost 16 months, she's starting to talk a lot more and she loves singing - "up above the..." from Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. She also likes to sing "eeeiiiieeeeiiiioooo" from Old McDonald and my heart just melts when her little face lights-up each time I sing her "You are my Sunshine". Even if she is in a grumpy mood, she smiles! One of her favorite things to do right now is to watch Classic Sesame Street & The Muppets videos with me on YouTube. I cannot believe how many fun skits & songs I've been able to find and recognize from back in the day ---late 70s/early 80s. My favorite is this one...
Anyone out there remember it?

1 comment:

Cuties said...

How funny! Ella loved watching the video, guess I better log on and find some more!