Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tiny Dancer



Grace started her first dance class this week, Princess Playtime. The class is 15 minutes ballet, 15 mins. tap and 15 mins. tumbling and let me tell you, seeing 8 little 2-year olds plie and shuffle-ball-change is so cute I almost cried. I took pictures of Grace before we left for class because I didn't know how she would do listening to her teacher and not having me glued to her side, so I figured I'd wait until week 2 to bust out my camera during class. I was so impressed with how well she listened and followed Miss Andrea's direction. A couple of her friends from Gymboree are also in the class.

2 comments:

creations landscape designs said...

Love the new layout and glad to see that you are blogging. Someday Grace will read this blog and enjoy the memories.

Cuties said...

So cute! Ballet classes are the best. So entertaining!!