Saturday, April 17, 2010

Gardening 101

Grace and I channeled our inner 'green thumbs' this morning while Mike was in class and planted some strawberries and a little herb garden. The employees at the nursery laughed when I brought her in because 1) she was holding onto Rosco's leash and was being pulled by the little guy, and 2) she was still in her pajamas. She picked out all the herbs and made a nice big mess while helping me plant. I thought I was being smart to keep her in her pajamas because I knew she would be a little dirt ball by the time we were done. Last year Grace picked a lot of the strawberries before they were fully ripe so I'm hoping she's more "mature" this year and will listen to me when I explain they shouldn't be picked until they're ripe and bright red. We'll see!

1 comment:

Cuties said...

those are great pictures!!