Thursday, July 15, 2010

Beach Day with the Pallagi's


On Monday Grace and I ventured down to Oceanside to meet Mary, Pete, Ella and Luke for a fun beach day. Mary lives in Phoenix and is one of my best friends from college and sadly this was the first time I've met both of her kids Ella (4.5) and Luke (2) and she's met Grace. Grace and Ella instantly bonded and the kids spent the morning building sandcastles, collecting shells and rocks, and playing along the beach. I wish so much that we lived closer & could see them on a regular basis, but at least I'm now motivated to try to get out to Phoenix next year and we're planning a girls trip to Vegas in the Fall!!! Mary's hubby Pete is a professional photographer and busted out the biggest, baddest digital camera I've ever laid my eyes on, so I can't wait to get his pictures from this awesome day :) Love you guys!! Have a great rest of your vacation!!

2 comments:

Landon Richard Johnson said...

So glad you guys had fun! Yes, Pete's camera equipment is always impressive. But not as impressive as his skills. He's awesome!

Unknown said...

Tracy, Grace is beautiful, just like you! I also got to see a photo or two of you that Pete took and you look wonderful! So glad you and MC got to catch up for a bit. Best of luck with your addition to the family. Hugs, Lynn Canada