Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Halloween Costumes

Grace and her little bf Sophie picked out their Halloween costumes this weekend from the Disney store online (we had a conference call to discuss the matter :)

Grace chose -- Minnie Mouse -- and Sophie chose Tinkerbell. Grandma and I took Grace to the Disney store today to pick it up and Grandma bought Grace a set of Disney princess toys. She is obsessed with them & I'm sure will try to sleep with them tonight (thanks Gma!).
So I figured I better get her little sister's costume while I'm at it since I'm trying to get as much done as possible before the baby comes. She will be...a baby elephant. How cute is this little costume. The smallest size is 0-6 months so Mike said she's going to be swimming in it, but it will still be soooo cute I'm sure.

No comments: