Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

I LOVED Mother's Day!  Mike let me sleep in and I went for a 7.5 mile run before we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's for brunch.  Everything was so delicious and it was such a great celebration of all the moms in our family and Stephanie's birthday.  I seriously have the two most amazing, loving & giving moms!  Not only are they wonderful to Mike and I, but the time and effort they put into their relationships with the girls is so amazing.  Happy Mother's Day Nana & Grandma!
So this year I thought I came-up with a unique & exciting Mother's Day gift.  I asked Hilary from Light of My Life to paint a picture of Grace posing in her tutu.  She does modern silhouette paintings that are so awesome.  The result was amazing and I even got one for Grace's room! If you are looking for a unique way to capture a photograph of a loved one, I highly recommend Hilary's work.  I'm going to have her paint Cami when she gets just a little older.

2 comments:

Joan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cuties said...

What a neat idea!