Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Family Updates

We've been busy winding-down Grace's birthday festivities.  She had a fun weekend - cupcake decorating with a few friends & a family  pizza party at Papa/Grandma's house.  Everyone spoiled her so much this year with such kind and thoughful gifts.  She is a lucky little girl!
I'm trying to organize our house a little before the Christmas madness begins.  I feel overwhelmed with toys so I'm focusing on the girls' rooms and our downstairs closet so the house doesn't look so cluttered with toys all over.

Mike is busy working a lot and I need to start getting motivated to work-out after a couple weeks off.  Between colds and the time change we ALL need to catch up on sleep!

We had two photo shoots recently, one of the girls in a studio & a family outdoor shoot (Christmas card).  Nan and I picked out our photos yesterday from the in-studio shoot and they are very fun.  We will be giving some away as Christmas gifts.  The family shoot was very cool at my favorite spot in San Juan Capistrano and I am always so impressed with our photographer's results.  I want to save them for our Christmas card, but here's one of each of the girls individually.
 

No comments: