Thursday, February 23, 2012

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland on Tuesday afternoon after Cami's nap.  It was the first time we've gone in the afternoon and it was crowded but the lines were quick on the rides we go on.  I can't wait for more than 15 minutes with Cami.  I LOVE having Disney passes.  It makes for such a fun monthly activity and we can stay for as long as we want without feeling any pressure to get on as many rides as possible.  Plus, each time we discover new things and Grace loves going with her friends.  She is getting more adventurous and rode the Astro Orbitor for the first time with my friend Amy and her buddy Nola.  Cami is fearless on the rides and loves seeing all the characters.  When we were leaving Minnie AND Mickey came out right in front of us so we were second in line to see them.  Great way to end a super day!!

PS - Nana this post is for you.  I vow to update my blog more often!! :)

No comments: