Monday, May 6, 2013

Springing Ahead

I've been keeping busy this Spring and these 2 little girls of mine are growing so quickly!  I've decided to take-up blogging a bit more & just refreshed the 'ole template with a cleaner, simple look. My plan is to continue to improve it.  Grace is busy wrapping-up TK.  She is officially signed-up for (full day) Kindergarten and will stay at her current Christian school.  She loves gymnastics with her best buds Audrey & Faith, and is looking forward to a fun summer of swim lessons, camps and VBS's.  Cami is in potty training mode & adores being with her big sis.  She is still our happy lovebug and I can't believe she is starting preschool in Sept!  A couple of upcoming events for us: I'm going to Palm Springs in 2 weeks with two girlfriends and our family is going to Montana the first week of June for a vacation at Papa's river home. :)

No comments: