Monday, June 3, 2013

Lunching at American Girl

Last week my mom took Grace, Cami & me up to the Grove in LA to go to the American girl store.  It's pretty much a little girl's dream wrapped-up in a box!  The girls got new outfits for their dolls (Grace's Julie and Cami's Bitty Baby - with no name) and Grace got Julie's ears pierced.  The beauty salon was just too cute.  Then we had a fun lunch that was served in many courses like a tea party.  Both girls were in heaven.  My mom got on Extra that evening since she was standing right behind Mario Lopez during a segment taping.  We also saw Maria Menunous, Bruce and Brody Jenner & Sharon Osbourne.  I had more fun watching the paparazzi wait around for shots.  They were cracking me up....what a life to chase after celebrities all day for 2 seconds to take a shot.

No comments: