Friday, March 26, 2010

Little Grace is Going to be a BIG Sister!

Baby #2 will be the latest addition to our family in the beginning of October - right before Grace's 3rd birthday. We are so excited to have another little baby and to give Grace the sweet gift of a baby sister or brother. She is already very aware that there's a baby in mommy's tummy, loves to give it kisses, and insists "it's a sister, not a brother" just in case you were wondering :) We shall see in a few weeks and just pray for a healthy baby. Luckily I am no longer feeling sick anymore now that the 1st trimester is almost over. It was a rough couple of months because we had the flu and I was soooo nauseous and tired.

4 comments:

Cuties said...

Congrats again! You know I am THRILLED for you, Mike, and Grace. I am going to side with Grace on the fact that it is a girl. When I got off the phone with you the other day, a picture of you and a baby girl popped in my head! So that's my guess and I'm sticking to it! Haha!

Love you!!

The Davis Family said...

yay! Congratulations-- can't wait for baby Porco to arrive!

Landon Richard Johnson said...

Hi Trace!
So exciting!!! Congrats and love to you all. I agree with Mace... I see you with girls. But I know you're a great Mom regardless.

Love,
Jules

ryleeandella said...

That looks like a perfect baby...can't wait to find out the sex!