Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Almost Half Way There

Today we had our anatomy ultrasound and everything looks great with the baby. She's right on track for growth and was sucking her little thumb which was cute. The only issue I have is that my placenta is very close to the cervix and the doctor said that there's a 95% chance that it will move as I continue to grow. If, for some reason it did not, the baby would have to be delivered via c-section. I am ok with either delivery method as long as the baby is healthy :) Speaking of healthy, my appetite has grown along with this little girl. I've gained about 17 pounds already so I'm thinking about re-visiting our dusty treadmill soon --- because giving-up food is never a good option :) Here's our first 3D picture of the little "jellybean" (as Papa likes to call her).

Oh and PS: Gracie is a potty-trained champ!!! I am SO proud of her and life seems a little simpler for the moment. I'm going to post some pics of her "big girl room" this weekend now that we've removed the changing table cover from her dresser; along with a pic of my growing belly.

2 comments:

Cuties said...

Yes! Show me that growing belly! I'm sure you look adorable!

Aussiemom said...

I used two scales at Bed, Bath & Beyond today and they were much more accurate than mine so I don't think I've gained quite as much as we discussed yesterday :)