Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day 2010
I got the most beautiful Mother's Day card from Grace this morning. When I opened the card it had a recording by Grace that said "Happy Mother's Day Mommy" and it was so sweet and clear and fun. It seriously made my day and I've re-opened it 20x at least. Daddy was kind enough to help her pick-out this card and the little pregnancy massage GC that came tucked inside :) We had a nice brunch at our house and my "moms" (mom & mother in law) are most amazing because they cooked and prepared the whole fantastic brunch and brought it over so I could focus on Grace's potty training and relax. I seriously have the best mom and mother in law ever!!! Not to mention they brought me sweet gifts on top of it. Last week at Roger's Gardens I found our moms these adorable white vases with a single white rose on them. I think I'm going to go back and get one for myself and I'm happy because I think they were well liked. We hope you have a great Mother's Day too. Now I am off to continue to relax since Mike is on 'Grace duty' today. Can we have Mother's Day more often please?!


Nana brought Grace an "I'm so proud of you for using the potty" cupcake which is smooshed all over her little face here

No comments: