Sunday, June 27, 2010

More Dance

Lining up for the performance
Kate, Gracie and Grace walking from the dressing room to the stage
Semi-posing for me; she insisted we take a picture by the tree but wouldn't look at me

Grace and Grandma before the show

A few more more pics from the dance recital....which was held at my old high school UNI. They combined all the preschool classes "princess playtime" for the actual performance. There were about 6 girls in Grace's class and 15 in the show. I thought she might be scared or overwhelmed by the whole stage/audience thing, but she liked it and didn't even need me to go backstage with her. She loved watching the older girls perform too. We're taking this summer off, but I'll definitely sign her up again come Fall. We'll miss her classmates and their moms this summer.

No comments: