Thursday, September 9, 2010

Preschool Meet & Greet and Baby Shower

This morning we went to Grace's preschool "meet & greet" where we met Grace's teacher, Ms. Freeman, checked out her classroom, and met some of her classmates. There will be 10 kids in her class and I think she's going to really like it as long as she's okay with us leaving her there next Tuesday. Our fingers are crossed so we will see!

Checking out some of the toys in her classroom

After that we went to my neighbor Keri's house because she and some of the other stay-at-home moms on my street threw me a baby shower brunch. The kids played in her backyard while us moms talked and had a good time. I feel so lucky to have these nice moms on my street because I often think about the fact that neighbors are like family - you can't pick them like friends. We just all happened to luck-out and definitely keep eachother sane when we meet outside 'to play' in the late afternoons most days. Grace is forever asking me if she can go outside to play with her friends....sometimes as early as 8 am!!!

No comments: