Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nativity Scene

This is my new favorite Christmas decoration. It's a hand-carved nativity scene my mom brought back for us from Israel. All the little pieces can be moved around. She also got one for herself and my brother. I love it....the true meaning of Christmas....and Grace loves it too.

We got our Christmas tree last night and Grace and I started decorating it early this morning. We're going to finish it up and put presents underneath it today after she gets home from school. She is SOOOOO excited about Christmas this year. It's so awesome to see as a parent and reminds me of my childhood Christmases, all the magic of the season. She even had her breakfast by the tree this morning :) Camryn just sat in her chair and looked at the lights and ornaments...she's so good. We have some fun Christmas actitivites planned over the next couple weeks, the Nutcraker, brunch at Big Canyon, the boat parade, etc.

No comments: