Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas

Opening her first gift
Candy Cane smiles
Dollhouse with Nana

Daddy and baby Camryn

I had a horse like this when I was young. His name was Star and I rode him for hours every day. Grace now has a "star" of her own thanks to Papa.

Cami loves her Auntie Ashley

I hope you and your loved ones had a very Merry Christmas 2010! We went to church & my parent's house on Christmas Eve, spent Christmas morning at our house, and Christmas evening with Mike's family. The whole two-day celebration was so much fun but the best part was seeing Grace so excited about Santa coming, filling stockings, bringing presents, and leaving cookies and carrots for Santa and his reindeer. She was so full of wonder, joy & magic this year. All four of us were spoiled with such wonderful gifts and we were just so happy to spend good times with our families and eachother...to celebrate Jesus's birthday :)

No comments: