Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year...surprise, I'm 35!

Happy New Year!! We had a great NYE celebration because not only was it New Years Eve, but I turned 35. 35 - wow, where has the time gone?!!! Grace went to Nana and Papa's and they went out to dinner, looked at Xmas lights on Balboa Island, and played games in their jammies. Cami went to Grandma and Papa's and gave them lots of smiles and love. Mike and I went to our nearby favorite Italian restaurant and enjoyed a whole night at home A-L-O-N-E. It was a great celebration and we all went to Grandma and Papa's on New Years to fry a turkey and celebrate New Years and my birthday. I hope 2011 is a great year for everyone...filled with health, peace, happiness and personal success. It will be a big year for us as we enjoy watching the girls grow - especially Cami - since so much changes in 1 year for a baby.

No comments: