Sunday, March 13, 2011

10k Grunion Run

Whoo hooo, mommy crossed the finish line....in just about 1 hour! We had a little 'snafu' this morning when our alarm clock went off an hour late and Kristyn called to meet us at the run, and we were still in bed!! Mike and I had 30 minutes to get dressed and get down to Dana Point. We started the race 17 minutes late so I couldn't run with Kristyn but we passed eachother a couple times on the course and met up afterwards. It's probably a good thing (for me) actually because Kristyn is fast and there is no way I could have kept up with her..ha ha ha. It was so fun, very tiring at the end, but worth the effort to get there and conquer it! Mike and I went to a local coffee shop in Dana Point after the race and I loved this little sign they had on the counter. It made me think of Grace :) The grandparents watched the girls overnight and both were very good and loved getting spoiled by the best grandparents in the world! Now we're wrapping up the day with a little Italian food, yum.

1 comment:

Joan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.