Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up & Cami Sits Up

On Friday we had a family birthday party dinner for Daddy. Grandma and Grandpa made an awesome Italian meal and Grace and I made a chocolate cake that G was very proud of. Daddy got some golf stuff, clothes and shoes.

It was a fun evening.
I've taken a few more pics of Cami now that she can sit-up well by herself. I cannot believe she is going to be 6 months next week! I don't want to jinx myself but our little cutie has been a sleeping champ lately. Last night mommy got 9 hours of straight sleep....!...which was MUCH needed because I met-up with college friends in Palm Springs this weekend and we went to a fun mexican dinner followed by some dancing at Bananas. We felt 21 again....but my body sure showed me I am NOT 21 anymore. These girls were great friends in college and it was so nice to catch-up and to feel like we were back in college and nothing has changed. I'm so happy that everyone is doing so well and has such great little families and lives for themselves :) Very excited that Mary is expecting number 3 and she looks amazing as usual. Thanks for being a trooper Mary! And thanks to a great husband for watching the girls & supporting me in re-living my semi-youth....if only for 24 hours!!!

Now we're getting hopeful for some good So Cal weather this week so we can get back outside.

2 comments:

Landon Richard Johnson said...

Oh my goodness!! Cami could pass for a porceline doll! What a sweetheart! I wish we were closer so we could hang out more and I could cuddle with you kiddos! The adults should do a March Madness weekend, if Mike likes sports he and Eric would get along GREAT!

Landon Richard Johnson said...

This just in... I don't know how to spell porcelain! haha I must be BANANAS!!!