Saturday, March 19, 2011

What We're Up To....

1. Today is Daddy's 33rd Birthday. Happy B-Day Daddy!! He's in Las Vegas with friends for March Madness so he's very happy & having fun, which is well-deserved since he just finished two more MBA classes at UCI. Only 2 more to go and he graduates in June! We are looking forward to celebrating his b-day next Friday with family.

2. Cami is in sleep-training mode. She had been waking-up in the middle of the night recently and I think she was getting annoyed by her swaddle so we got rid of that and she's sleeping better at night, but still waking around 5:30 or 6 am. I'm working on more naps at home, in her crib. She was getting used to sleeping in our arms so we're trying to break that habit and it's going pretty well. She still naps about every 3 hours. I can't wait until we can get to the '2 nap a day' routine.

3. Grace is at the Discovery Science museum today with Grandma. They have a special Sesame Street/Body exhibit. Cami and I will go over the Grandma and Papa's tonight for dinner. Aunt Jen visited us this week and we're meeting Sophie and Ethan tomorrow at South Coast Plaza. Next weekend I'm going to Palm Springs with college friends so I can't wait for that little break!

4. My running is going well but I'm slacking this weekend with Mike gone. I've picked my next 10k - a Cinco de Mayo run in Irvine. My goal is to better my time. Hopefully with this one I won't sleep in so I can actually eat & drink something before the run. Kristyn is trying to motivate my to do a half marathon but I'm going to wait until Mike graduates to try to attempt a more time-consuming training schedule.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Hopefully the weather clears up next week. A little rain is nice, but not too much. We're enjoying a fire today :)

No comments: